15 February, 2007

A Yummy Valentine


My godmother had quite the Valentine's Day yesterday with someone putting lots and lots of toys all over her desk! There were also some scary monsters that she kept calling "balloons" all over the place. All they seemed to do was just stay in one place, but I wasn't convince that they wouldn't start attacking any second...their stillness had to be some sort of deception. We got through the entire day without them attacking though, so I guess they're ok.

My godmother was really great though cause she ended up letting me play with one of her toys that was on her desk! It was a rose covered heart, and I had SO MUCH FUN tearing into it. It felt so satisfying to be able to tear out all the little roses and then chew up the styrofoam. I left quite a mess :-) But no one would let me actually eat the roses so that was sad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! It's so exciting to see Guinness back on the internet. More dogs ought to have blogs, really. Until that day, though, there's always The Daily Puppy!

16:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home